The new WELLKennels offer greater operational efficiency, enhanced safety and streamlined workflows – providing the ultimate flexibility to customise ventilation, lighting, temperature and more within individual kennels – meaning practice staff can cater their care to the unique needs of each patient and their recovery.
Options also include dimmable daylight LED lighting or CASCO Pet’s patented DRC Lighting System, with three unique modes – Daylight (white), Recovery (red), and Cleaning (blue UVA) – for enhanced comfort, monitoring and hygiene.
Other salient features include:
- Built-in thermostatically controlled heat mats, providing customised heating to aid recovery and maximise comfort.
- Illuminated glass whiteboard for easy recording and viewing of patient notes, even in subdued lighting.
- Integrated IV stand and pump holders, for enhanced operational efficiency and safety.
- Internal ceiling vent and ventilation kit for optimal air quality and comfort.
- Integrated plug socket and USB port for added connectivity.
“When WELLKennels were first introduced, we set out to redefine clinical housing to make it fit for the 21st century. Our new generation of WELLKennels, which have been designed to meet the dynamic demands of modern veterinary practices, allows practitioners to elevate the care they provide today while ensuring sustained adaptability for the needs of tomorrow. Through our unwavering commitment to innovating for pet wellness, we are bringing significant benefits to veterinarian teams, animal patients and pet owners alike – which is why we are thrilled to be launching to the market.”Matthew Bubear
WELLKennels are certified by the International Society of Feline Medicine and are part of FearFree ®’s Preferred Product Program, the global initiative dedicated to preventing and alleviating fear, anxiety and stress in pets.
The new WELLKennels will be unveiled at the London Vet Show, Excel, 16-17 November, at Stand H35.
In addition, the kennels will be on display at several shows internationally, including:
- AFVAC National Congress, Lille, France, 30 November-2 December
- VMX, Orlando, Florida, 13-17 January 2024
- Leipzig Veterinary Congress, Germany, 18-20 January 2024
- WVC, Las Vegas, 18-21 February 2024