Who are we?
At CASCO Pet animal welfare is our number one priority and we are proud to be trusted by the biggest and the best in the pet and veterinary industry, providing tailor made products and services for any business or institution requiring animal habitats, no matter how big or small.
Established in 1997, we have truly earned our reputation as market leaders in designing and manufacturing cutting edge enclosures for animals, by taking retail habitats and clinical housing to a new level of quality and technological innovation.
I couldn't be more proud of the talented people at CASCO Pet. We are leaders in our field because of their collective effort, passion and commitment.Matthew Bubear
Join our Team
Why Join CASCO Pet?
The CASCO Pet family is formed by a close-knit team with breadth of experience and shared love of animals (be it horses, fish, lizards or dogs - everyone has their favourite)!
We offer a rewarding and pet-friendly work environment including:
- Hybrid working opportunities
- Bring your dog to work, subject to the company's Petiquette guidelines
- 20 days leave, plus bank holidays per annum. Plus an additional day's leave for each completed year of service, up to a maximum of 5 years.
- Plus a day off to celebrate your birthday*
- Annual profit related bonus
- Wellbeing Health Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension
- Free on-site parking
So, could you see yourself working at CASCO? If you’re interested in sharing your pet industry experience and passion for animals, we’d love to hear from you at email@example.com
* after 2 years continuous service
What do you most enjoy about working a CASCO Pet? CASCO Pet is a global team and therefore I get to work with a real variety of knowledgeable people, so I really enjoy collaborating with everyone from all offices.Alistair Kerr